Charter Flight Safety
How safe are private jet charter flights?
- The private aviation industry operates under the same high FAA safety standards as commercial aviation and is regulated by the same federal agency.
- Private charter jets are specifically regulated by FAA Part 135 and due to tighter control of passengers has no risk of terrorism or hostile acts.
- Star Jets Intl. has made safety and security the cornerstone of our private charter flight service offerings.
- The United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulates charter operators that service Star Jets Intl. clients, under FAA Regulation 135.
- Regulation 135 establishes the safety, maintenance, and operations standards for all charter aircraft operators.
- All our private charter flights are operated by Part 135 carriers.
- Operators providing service for Star Jets Intl. clients must meet standards set forth by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Private Charter Safety & Security on Private Flights:
The United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has recently enhanced security regulations at private airports. All passengers must now present two forms of identification before boarding an aircraft and Pilots have the right to inspect passengers and luggage.
Star Jets Intl. is continually working with aviation industry officials to determine what and if additional security measures or requirements are necessary.
You tell us your needs, we provide you with full service, safety, security, luxury, convenience at the best prices possible, with as little as four hours notice, access anywhere in the world for any Private Jet service you may require.