Advantages & Disadvantages
Why Chose a Charter Flight Instead of Fractional Jet Ownership?
There are Fractional Ownership programs available enabling you to use a particular jet airplane for a contracted number of hours on a specific schedule.
The Advantages of Fractional versus Full Ownership are many if you don't plan on using the aircraft frequently or need it on a Stand-By basis due to an unpredictable schedule.
Call Us Anytime for Immediate Attention –
855 - 9 - FLYJETS ( 855-935-9538 )
The Advantages of Fractional Ownership are:
- You get to use the same Make & Model Airplane you have ownership interests-in, most of the time using the exact same airplane
- You don't need to worry about management issues, like maintenance, inspections, permits, pilot training, hangaring, refueling, insurance and other issues
- No worries about unpredictable ownership expenses
- Always enjoy the features and comforts of the airplane you hold an interest-in
- Knowing the pilots and crews working you airplane
The Disadvantages of Fractional Ownership are:
- You are limited to particular airplane, or possibly a few airplane models you can fly
- You are in a long-term contract with limited aircraft availability and usage restrictions
- You have ongoing contractual payments regardless of you flight needs or schedules
- You cannot select the optimal aircraft for the range of your flight
- You cannot select the optimal aircraft for the number of passengers you want to take along
Private Charter Advantages vs. Fractional Ownership:
Private Charter Advantages:
- Always chose the best aircraft for the upcoming charter flight
- Always chose the most suitable aircraft for the number of passengers on the charter flight
- Choose from all aircraft categories, from turbo-prop airplanes, light jets, medium jets and heavy jets, as well as helicopters of all sizes to precisely suite your flight mission.
- There are no expenses or contractual obligation beyond the flight you charter
- There are no long-term contracts and budgetary burdens once you pay for the charter flight
- You can always select an aircraft Make & Model you want, not one under a long-term contract
Private jet charter flights give you the utmost in flexibility for both the aircraft you fly and what you spend and being certain you got the best deal for each flight without worry about long-term contracts that may work against your long-term financial interests and needs.