What is the best way to Charter a Private Jet?
Private Jets are chartered through Private Charter Brokers who can arrange to charter a private jet from owners of private aircraft or operators of private charter fleets. Charter flight costs are based on the results of negotiations between the brokers and operators. Brokers with the widest and most expert knowledge about operators in a given marketplace can negotiate the best possible prices, since they are know the supply and demand in any market segment and can leverage that knowledge for the best price. Also brokers who have good business relationship with large operators or many owners can get the best possible price, as these operators/owners depend on the broker for long-term business relationships.
Therefore work with brokers who have been in business for a long time and have good operator.owner relationships, like our company.
How Is a Broker Involved in a Private Jet Charter Transaction?
The Private Jet Broker works for the prospective buyer or the seller of a Private Jet to purchase the desired aircraft at the best price through an in-depth analysis of mission requirements, budget and typical passenger loads and many other factors. The Private Jet broker is able to work with the prospective buyer using data of recent trades, upcoming maintenance, interior & exterior condition along with market trends to negotiate on behalf of the buyer. Private Jet brokers are able to successfully use these tactics and many others to save money on the transaction and headaches later down the road by researching the maintenance and ownership history. The Private Jet broker can also advise the buyer of the direct operating costs of the aircraft, and can create a detailed ownership projection based on estimated annual use including crew, maintenance, insurance, charter revenue, taxes and registration.
How does a Private Jet Broker help clients place a Private Jet for Sale on the Worldwide market?
The Private Jet Broker works on the seller's behalf to maximize the value they receive for their aircraft, by promoting the jet to the largest number of qualified potential buyers worldwide through both traditional print and online media as well as unique databases and direct phone calls to potential buyers. Private Jet brokers network with owners other brokers worldwide to put the aircraft in front of as many potential buyers as possible. This includes advertisements in the industry magazines, online marketplaces and email databases. Private Jet brokers strive to determine where the interested buyers can be reached and through what means and each broker has their different ideas to what works best. Contacts that should be notified of the aircraft for sale include fixed base operator staff,private jet management companies,pilots, private aircraft maintenance facilities, private aircraft inspection specialists, private aircraft sales attorneys and others whom may be connected with owners and/or buyers of private aircraft.
How does a Private Jet Broker help clients buy a Private Jet available for Sale on the Worldwide market?
The Private Jet Broker works for the prospective buyer of a Private Jet to purchase the latest model, lowest time, cleanest aircraft at the best price through an in-depth analysis of mission requirements, budget and typical passenger loads and many other factors. The Private Jet broker is able to work with the prospective buyer using data of recent trades, upcoming maintenance, interior & exterior condition along with market trends to negotiate on behalf of the buyer. Private Jet brokers are able to successfully use these tactics and many others to save money on the transaction and headaches later down the road by researching the maintenance and ownership history. The Private Jet broker can also advise the buyer of the direct operating costs of the aircraft, and can create a detailed ownership projection based on estimated annual use including crew, maintenance, insurance, charter revenue, taxes and registration.
How do you get the most value when you place a Private Jet for Sale Worldwide?
There are a number of factors that come into play when selling a private jet and getting the highest value. Many issues can contribute to a obtaining a premium price for the sale of your private jet, these include marketing, highlighting upgrades and condition, total time, avionics, maintenance program, the finance capability of the aircraft as well as basic supply and demand. Additionally it is important to reach out to existing owners that may view your listing as an upgrade and may not have known about the private jet had you not taken the time to contact the prospective buyer.
How do you get the best value when you buy a Private Jet available for Sale?
There are a number of factors involved in getting the best value when buying a private jet. Above all, it is the knowledge of the market and the key differences between any prospective private jet and the rest of the available inventory as well as recent market trades. It is important to have as much as data points as possible about the sellers motivations and financial health as sometimes an organization will make a decision to close the flight department and sell the aircraft immediately and other times it is a seller who is only testing the waters. Often it is timing and speed to the transaction that helps set favorable pricing as most sellers do not want to go through a long pre-purchase inspection that will take the plane off the market and out of use. These sellers will often be willing to take a substantial price depreciation for a quick and painless sale.
How to best buy a Private Jet?
The best approach for buying a Private Jet is the following:
- Determine your flight requirements for your Private Jet including typical trip profile and passenger load.
- Establish a budget for the Private Jet Purchase as well as financing requirements.
- Determine if you will charter the aircraft or only use for Part 91 operations?
- How many hours will you fly annually?
- Compare operational costs and cabins dimensions between target aircraft.
- Once it is determined which aircraft best fits your budget and mission requirements, begin reviewing the market pricing and availability for both on-market and off-market worldwide to compare and contrast the key differences.
- Review pricing trends and recent sale prices along with specs to base values.
- Prepare a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- Upon acceptance of the LOI buyer will wire refundable deposit with aircraft escrow company.
- Hire aviation attorney and prepare Aircraft Purchase Agreement. Contract maintenance facility to preform pre-purchase inspection.
- Based on finding from the pre-purchase inspection begin negotiation of squawk resolution.
- Buyer accepts or rejects aircraft and closing is scheduled.
- Review with tax attorney closing location to minimize tax implications.
- Review import/export CofA as well as registration requirements.
How to best sell a Private Jet?
The best approach for selling a Private Jet is the following:
- Research the competition for the Private Jet you are trying to sell on the Worldwide marketplace.
- Establish your or your Company's minimum selling price for the Private Jet your are putting up for sale.
- Consult with an expert in the Private Aviation field, like a knowledgeable Private Jet Broker to determine how much you can expect to get for the kind of Private Jet you are looking to sell.
- Finally ensure the airplane is prepared for an expert inspection, prepare the detailed history of the aircraft, set a sell price limit for the aircraft to be used during the negotiations and finally negotiate the best deal possible.
- Investigate all competitive aircraft in the Worldwide marketplace that compare closely to the airplane you are trying to sell and compare their sale prices, aircraft conditions, maintenance requirements and other conditions a buyer will compare - a daunting task where a knowledgeable expert Private Aircraft Broker can be of immense assistance.
- And - don't lower your selling price below your limit, there will be other buyers coming to market.
What are the most popular Private Jets on the Worldwide Marketplace?
The most popular Private Jet aircraft are: