Call Us Anytime for Immediate Attention
855 - 9 - FLYJETS (855-935-9538)
16 Years Experience
We have tremendous experience in placing your aircraft with the appropriate Management Company, one with multiple aircraft of the same type you have purchased and multitude of pilots having at least 5000 hours for the pilot in command and 3000 hours for the second in command, in the region of the country that you reside.
In addition to owning your own aircraft, we can position your aircraft with FAA Part 135 operators to get the most charter hours on a monthly basis if you decide to offset some of your expenses of aircraft ownership.
Please call us to discuss private jet ownership and management options.
Aircraft Management Benefits
- Personnel & Finance Administration – Recruiting, Hiring & Training Crews
- Supplemental Lift Options for Travel Needs - Exceeding Owned Aircraft
- Reduced Annual Operating Expenses – Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance
- Generate Revenue - Charter Programs
- Oversight & Compliance of Domestic & International Regulations - Ensure Compliance
- Protection, Privacy & Confidentiality – Tail Number Blocking
- Efficient Flight Operations - Maximize the Operation of Your Aircraft
- Crew Activities Performed with Precision – Training, Travel & Communication
- Unplanned Aircraft Repair Management - Quick Trip Resumption
- Risk Management – Operational, Regulatory, Security & Financial
- Safety Excellence – Emergency Response Plan and Safety Management System
- Aircraft Maintenance – Stringent and Extensive Support and Monitoring
Aircraft Management Details
Aircraft Hangaring & Safekeeping
- Secure enclosed hangar parking
- Protection from weather
- Routine exterior & interior cleaning
- Safe & secure perimeter protection
- Controlled authorized personal access
- Savings on operational expenses such:
- Jet fuel,
- FBO fees and services
- Crewmember training
- Aircraft insurance
- Aircraft maintenance
- Travel emergency medical services
- Technical, navigation, and communication subscriptions
- International services
- Charter services
Oversight and Compliance - with regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance requirements
- Trip feasibility analyses
- Regulatory Compliance Monitoring
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme
- Visa Waiver Program
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
Protection and Confidentiality - Privacy of flight activities
- Block tail number from Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) data to keep private from flight tracking websites.
- Eliminate public exposure of flight plans by substituting aircraft’s registration number
Flight Operations - Operate aircraft with precision and efficiency.
- Classroom and simulator training for crewmembers
- Scheduling crew and aircraft for flights
- Flight crew travel support
- On board catering
- Ground transportation
- Crew communications
- Dispatching and following flights
- International travel services
- Emergency aircraft repair for quick trip resumption.
Risk Management - Reduce your operational, security, or financial risks.
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Real-time threat assessments for travel plans
- Emergency training to crewmembers to deal with inflight emergencies.
Flight Crew - Hire, train, and retain flight crews.
- Recruit, hire, and train qualified crew members.
- Manages details of aircraft personnel requirements
- Administering payroll, employment taxes, health benefits, ongoing employee relationships, conflict resolution
Aircraft Maintenance - Ensure aircraft is in top flying condition.
- Aircraft monitoring to keep your aircraft airworthy
- Improve safety operations by participating in comprehensive annual maintenance training programs.
- If aircraft requires an emergency repair, Rapid Response Team can be dispatched to fix problems and ensure aircraft is flying safely